- What is e-Stamping?
e-Stamping is a web based application used to pay Stamp Duty for both Judicial and Non-Judicial types, Capital Value Tax, Registration or Comparison Fee to the Government. Main objective of e-Stamping system is to prevent paper and process related fraudulent practices, leakage of government revenues, and store information in electronic form and build a central database to make ease of the verification process. Citizen can get high value (Above 1000 transactions) e-Stamp certificates through e-Stamping.
- What are distinguishing features of e-Stamping?
What are the steps to generate Challan 32-A?
Please refer to the user guide link available at home page for details. How shall I get e-Stamp Certificate?
Citizen will generate Challan 32-A through web portal https://es.punjab.gov.pk. Citizen shall visit the designated bank branches to pay the relevant duty mentioned on Challan 32-A and get e-Stamp certificate on the spot from the same branch. How to calculate the stamp duty?
For calculation of stamp duty please visit the generate Challan 32-A and click on the Book icon. What type of duties a citizen can pay through e-Stamping?
Citizen can pay Stamp Duty, CVT, Registration and Comparison Fee through e-Stamping. Can we pay Deficiency through e-Stamping?
Yes. Citizen can pay deficiency of Stamp Duty, CVT and Registration Fee through e-Stamping. Can multiple purchasers or sellers be added on 32-A Challan Form?
Yes, any number of purchasers or sellers can be added while generating Challan 32-A through web, but only the selected purchaser or seller will print on Challan 32-A. “and others” will be added automatically during printing of Challan 32-A. In case of no agent, what information a citizen should provide?
Citizen will provide his own information in agent related fields. What is DC value of property?
This is the minimum value of property declared by Government officials. Does Stamp Duty vary from Instrument to Instrument?
Yes, stamp duty varies from instrument to instrument. For details of stamp duty please visit the generate Challan 32-A and click on the Book icon. Can a citizen pay deficiency amount for Stamp Duty, Capital Value Tax (CVT) and Registration Fee?
Yes, citizen can pay deficiency amount for Stamp Duty, Capital Value Tax (CVT) and Registration Fee through e-Stamping. In that case, citizen has to provide previous e-Stamp ID for which deficiency amount is to be paid. In this case, only agent information can be updated. Can a citizen update the contents of Challan 32-A after online generation?
If Challan 32-A is unpaid, user can generate a new Challan. In case of paid Challan, user cannot change any particular and has to submit refund application under the provision of Stamp Act 1899 and Stamp Rules. User is unable to rectify the Challan 32-A contents. What is SMS verification process?
User can get Information by sending following string
- Facilitate general public by minimizing their visits to treasury office.
- e-Stamp Certificate can be efficiently generated from designated Banks for above 1000 transactions.
- Prevent paper and process related fraudulent practices.
- Authenticity of the e-Stamp certificate can be checked through Web and SMS.
- e-Stamp Certificate generated has a Unique Identification Number.
- Specific denomination is not required.
- DC valuation of property is available publically.
- Accurately calculate payable stamp duty, CVT and Registration Fee for each transaction.
- Store information in safe, secure electronic format using state of the art cryptographic technologies.
- To get information, send Info (or any other text) to 8100
- To get Challan details, send Challan (13 digit without spaces) to 8100
- To get Stamp details, send eStamp (16 digit) to 8100